Monday, April 20, 2015

Baby Goff...

The year of the Goff babies has begun! 

The Story

I have three amazing sister in laws, and all three of them are pregnant and due this year! It's really exciting for me because I adore babies and children in general. I am currently blogging in the hospital awaiting Goff Baby Number 1. This one is a boy! His dad is the brother that is right above me in the line of siblings. We used to fight like cats and dogs! We were straight oil and water, fire and ice, night and day. My aunts and uncles, parents and grandparents always told us, "there will be a time where you'll get along" or "you'll love each other one day!" This my friends, was the truth. This blog has no problem, no solution, just love. 

Each of my siblings is different. From our ages to our looks to our personality, we are all unique in our own way. But we do have some things in common, our parents, how we were raised and what is important in life. I can only imagine that raising 6 kids is a daunting, difficult task with its major rewards, but growing up our parents did the best they could to provide for us and give us the tools we needed to succeed. We played outside, all the time, WITH each other. My mom cooked dinner every night. We had a garden to grow our own veggies, we had pets and responsibilities at a young age. We had chores to do with out receiving allowance. We grew into well rounded, responsible and stable adults because our parents let us be kids while teaching us what was right, not only in their eyes but in Gods. 

I love my siblings and their spouses. I look up to them and hope to be half the parents they are one day.  I look forward to when we have family cookouts with kids everywhere, and we are on our way to that! The children bring pure joy to me and fill my heart with warmth. I adore my family.

The bible says, " Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand if a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them."
They sure are a blessing. 

Fashion Fun,

I can never skip fashion time :)
I have a couple fun outfits for you! 
On Friday I celebrated being together with my boyfriend for 6months. Isn't he adorable :) I rocked my favorite comfy Maurice's shirt, jeggings and sandals. 

This is what I wore right after my spring break! Love my Jessica Simpson shirt that I basically stole from kohls and my J. Crew pants with my low wedge heels from Maurice's. 

I had to show my arm candy. I love my pandora bracelet from my bf, watch from the buckle and adorable cuff from my three besties, Ashley,Megan and Lindsay. Friends since high school, still going strong. 
Remember....
Be a blessing!
Miss Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment