Thursday, April 30, 2015

Am I Enough.

Yes.

The Story

I constantly struggle with whether I am enough for my significant other, family, students and even self sometimes. Unfortunately it gets dark sometimes. I do my best everyday. I work hard to make everyone happy and to ensure that I am giving all I have to the important people in my family.

The Problem

It's not enough. I can't spread myself any thinner. I need more time in the day to get everything done for everyone and see all the people that mean the world to me. But there's not. So things get pushed aside and people get put on the back burner. Life takes over. Before I know it the week is over and I blink and its Monday. And I can't take it. It just doesn't feel like enough. It's stressful and annoying and sometimes I just need some ME time. The worst part, when it's all said and done, I haven't even had devotions. 

The Solution

So that "rant" was how I felt weeks ago. Then I changed my daily routine. Devotions come first, at least close to first, it's a step. I have been trying very hard to use my new bible from sugarcrumbs.com and it has gotten pretty full of tabs and cool markings! I am enjoying my days more and stressing less. It's amazing what a little of God's word can do to your life. Never underestimate His power.
Acts 6:4 "But we will devot ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word."

It's gonna be okay.

Fashion Fun!

I took some time to spend with Wyatt ❤️
Today I wore a maxi dress I got YEARS ago for $.99 at JC Penny (before they were popular)
I paired it with a cardigan and brown wedges from Maurice's 
Be a blessing
Miss Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment