Monday, September 28, 2015

2,000

2,000

The Story

2,000 is a lot of anything, but 2,000 times my blog has been viewed is crazy! I did a little happy dance about that one :) I don't really have a big story, problem or anything exciting today. Just a little check in with my readers. 

Started school off strong this year. It felt really go to be going into my second year and I am still loving every second of it. This week we go on our first field trip of the year!! The kids are thrilled, so am I. 

I am super excited to announce that on October 10th I will be in my cousin and one of best friends wedding! How fun is that?!?! I cannot wait to blog about it all!!! It is going to be beyond beautiful. Look for post! I can't wait to share their love with you all.

Lastly, coaching has been awesome! Our team is really meshing this year and we are lookin' good! 

The Solution

It's times like this in our lives, when everything seems to be going well, that we forget to thank the Lord. So many times we lean on him in the hard times but forget to rejoice and thank him in the happy times.

Psalm 30:4
"Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name."

He is so good to us in times of need, sorrow, joy and love. Let us all return to him the praise he deserves and desires of us.

Fashion Fun!

On Saturday night I went to a clam bake with my best friends family, this is her little sister, Alyssa, and I before. I wore my favorite Buckle Miss Me jeans, Brina Box shirt and necklace with my favorite calf high brown boots from Bass and Co. 

My weekend was made when I ran into my old volleyball coach in the Muni Lot on Sunday! Such a joy seeing her! Here I wore my favorite jeggings from Maurice's, tall boots from Bass and Co and a youth XL jersey, its cheaper :) These are my favorite sunglasses from a shop in town called Soul of the Rose

As always, thanks for reading
Be a Blessing
Miss Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment