Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fashionably Late?

It's been a while. I know, but life happens. With my nanny job ending, school starting, volleyball in full swing and working in my waitress job, it's pretty crazy. Since I know most of you love the "Fashion Fun" part of my blog, I thought I'd upload what I have been wearing, enjoy :)

I bought this dress for a wedding from Dress Lily and decided to pair it with a cardi, belt and wedges from Maurice's. And coffee, there's always coffee!

I LOVE this dress! The most comfortable Maxi I have every tried on! It was given to me from my aunt. I paired it with a chambray shirt and necklace from Maurice's

This was a chilly morning at school! Even my coffee mug had a sweater! Below you'll see the same outfit, this one has one of my favorite scarves from Bass & Co.
This entire outfit was handed down to me! My favorite leopard flats, PERFECT fit jeggings from Maurice's and over sized sweater from H&M. Perfect for the fall weather that is coming. Thanks to my bestie of all time, Ashley!

Happy first day of school!! I wore a high-low strapless dress from Maurice's, paired with the same chambray shirt form above. The necklace was a gift from my mom, years ago, from Lea Sofia. My favorite accessory, Mrs. Tami Morrison! Check her out on TPT! She's amazing and can literally create everything you need for your classroom. She also happens to be one of my best friends and school day ROCK!


Last, but certainly not least, our first in service day! Again, coffee, sweater belt, shoes and jeggings all from Maurice's (shocking) and my tank is a hand me down from my sister! Paired with the perfect teacher bag, "Keep Calm and Pretend it's on the Lesson Plan"

Here's to you, new school year! May you bring joy, inspiration, love and patience. 
Be a Blessing,
Miss Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment